Are you looking for wine career opportunities? If you like wine, food and entertaining then a wine career as a Boisset Wine Living at Home Wine Ambassador is a perfect fit. Here are some of our top ten reasons to be a Boisset Wine Ambassador.
TOP REASONS TO BECOME A BOISSET FOUNDING AMBASSADOR:
- You are required to drink wine on a regular basis!
- You do not have to be an expert in wine. Anyone can do it with the training tools provided by the company. You can earn while you learn!
- As a Boisset Wine Ambassador, YOU are your own boss! You control your schedule.
- Wine is a consumable product, so your clients will come back for more. And the wines available change on a regular basis, so there are always new wines to taste. Plus, there is NO inventory required and the wine is shipped directly to the customers!
- The founder of the company, Jean Charles Boisset, has a fantastic reputation in the wine business. Boisset Family Estates is a company that is ranked as 21st in the US in annual sales of wine and whose California and French wineries are well-established.
- Opportunities to travel to beautiful California wine country.
- Only a minimum of $750 a year in sales, to maintain your wine ambassador status and there are great tax benefits to owning your own business!
- Your starter kit is only $295 -12 Riedel glasses, a flight of 5 wines for your first tasting, a personal website, newsletter, accessories and marketing materials.
- It is FUN!